We look forward to welcoming you to our school
The Admissions Process
1. Your first step towards enrolment is to attend a school tour. As our approach to education is unique, it is important that parents understand our methods and our educational philosophy. On these occasions we will welcome your questions and you will have an opportunity to hear more about Steiner Waldorf education and our school. The open tours are adult only events as they are not suitable for children except babes in arms. Your child will be able to visit and experience the School later in the admissions process.
2. Once you have attended the tour you will be sent a registration form. Once you return the form along with the registration fee of £100 (£60 for siblings), your child will be added to the waiting list. Please read our admissions policy here and fees page here.
3. When a place becomes available, we will contact you and ask you to fill out an admissions form and provide supporting documents. You will then be invited for an interview for a place in the school.
4. Children applying for Kindergarten will attend the initial meeting with their parents/ guardians. Children applying for Lower and Middle school, will be invited to trial in the class fora trial week which will determine whether we can meet your child's needs.
5. If the application is successful, we will send you a formal offer as well as a school contract. A deposit of £1000 for the place is required. The success of the application is subject to the school being able meet your child's needs adequately.
We have also filmed a short tour around our classrooms, kindergarten and grounds. We made the film at a quiet moment, the day before the start of term when our teachers were readying their classrooms to welcome back our pupils with warmth and energy after a long summer. We hope this virtual tour will help give you a sense of our wonderful school premises.
St Paul’s Steiner School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.