- Education within a Steiner school is regarded as a social and cultural task, conducted in the public sphere and of unique importance for each person.
- Education has the task of developing social consciousness, self-knowledge and ethical intelligence towards active, global citizenship and to that end ensuring that each child has the maximum opportunity to develop a strong sense of self and others.
- We recognise that not all pupils who qualify for PPF are socially disadvantaged and not all socially disadvantaged pupils qualify, or are registered for FSM. We focus on the needs and levels of progress of all pupils.
- Children in receipt of PPF will not be isolated socially, academically, or in any other way and so they will work with and alongside their peers not in receipt of PPF.
The purpose of Pupil Premium Funding
- To narrow the disadvantage gap by addressing inequalities and raising the attainment of those students entitled to the PPF.
- To raise the self-esteem and aspirations of students entitled to PPF through curricular, pastoral and extra-curricular support.